The San Jose area has experienced tremendous growth in the last 20 years. Knowing how to deal with complex property division issues means the difference between a successful out come and compromising your rights. Here is what commonly comes up in a San Jose divorce:
- Property characterization
- Valuation of a business
- Division of a pension plan
- Division of investment accounts
- Division of stock options
- Division of property located in a foreign country
- Determining income available for support
- Credits and reimbursements
- Undisclosed assets
I will explain how a San Jose divorce lawyer addresses each of the issues listed in this post. A San Jose divorce lawyer can help you explain how to divide your property and protect your interests.
Written by Ekaterina Berman, a San Jose divorce and family immigration lawyer. My goal is to provide experienced and caring representation in family law matters to every client.